Understanding Luminaire Level Lighting ControlsLuminaire Level Lighting Controls (LLLCs) combine LEDs, controls, connectivity and data for a flexible lighting product that can improve occupant comfort and space utilization. Controls strategies built in to LLLCs include occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, continuous dimming and more.
- Owner Provided Requirements
- LLLC Overview for Building Owners and Operators
- LLLC FAQ
- LLLC for Hospitals
- LLLC for Schools
- Smarter Controls, Big Benefits Infographic
- Finding the Right Lighting System For You
Technical Guides about Luminaire Level Lighting Controls
LLLC is a subset of Networked Lighting Controls, which consist of a combination of sensors, network interfaces, and controllers that affect not just the light output but how lights operate throughout the day. This series is developed in coordinated with Lighting Design Lab.
- Control Tech Terms
- Wireless Tech in Lighting
- Primary Control Strategies
- Sequence of Operations
- Wall Station Interfaces
- Communicating the Value Proposition
- Emerging Tech Trends
- Healthcare Facilities
- K-12 Schools
ReportsLearn about the progress, market impact and potential of LLLC through reports commissioned by the Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance.
- Energy Savings from Networked Lighting Control Systems With and Without Luminaire Level Lighting Controls
- Luminaire Level Lighting Controls Replacement vs. Redesign Comparison Study
Ask the Experts Series
As the commercial lighting industry continues it steady move towards more advanced controls and lighting solutions, for many experts, all signs point to networked lighting controls. And when it comes to truly intelligent, flexible lighting with non-energy benefits, the future could be Luminaire Level Lighting Controls (LLLC). Read on for a Q&A series with industry experts about the inherent flexibility and futureproofing that come with this technology.