Hydraulic Institute Pump System Assessment Professional (PSAP) Course
With energy efficiency and system optimization leading a shift in the pump industry, there is a growing need for pump system professionals with the knowledge and experience to perform high quality assessments to benchmark current systems and recommend system upgrades. Certification as a Pump Systems Assessment Professional (PSAP) provides third-party validation of an individual’s proficiency in pump fundamentals, pump system optimization techniques, and implementation of pump system assessments.
For those wanting to become PSAP Certified, this 2½ day course will better prepare you to take the challenging PSAP Certification Exam. The PSAP Preparation Course is offered by Pump Systems Matter™.
This 2½ Day PSAP Prep Course offers:
- In-depth curriculum that covers the knowledge, skills and abilities required in conducting any pump system audit. These are critical components of the PSAP exam!
- Qualified Pump Systems Matter™ Instructor offers a hands-on teaching approach to preparing for the PSAP examination.
- Free PSAP Study Guide with wide range of sample test questions and feedback on the correct and incorrect answers.
- Instructors review of work exercises with detailed explanations and help in understand required methodologies in the examination.
- Tips and strategies in taking the examination.
- Covers 100% of the 34 key knowledge areas as well as key terms and definitions.
- Sixteen Professional Development Hours (PDHs) issued to participants who complete the course.
More information from the Hydraulic Institute is here.Register
Day & Time
- Day & Time: November 12, 8:00 AM - November 14, 5:00 PM
- Hydraulic Institute
- NEEC Smart Building Center, Pacific Tower
- 1200 12th Ave South, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98114