The next generation of efficient lighting.
Luminaire Level Lighting Controls (LLLCs) combine LEDs, controls, connectivity and data for a flexible lighting product that can improve occupant comfort and space utilization. Controls strategies built in to LLLCs include occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, continuous dimming and more.
1) Easy Installation and Use Fixtures can be ordered from the manufacturer with the sensors and control programming integrated into the fixture, so set-up is easy out of the box. Many products allow remote commissioning and control through an app or tablet. Available retrofit kits make this a simple install for those with existing linear fluorescent fixtures.
2) Long-Term Flexibility Adaptable for changes in space usage, fixtures with LLLCs reduce the cost of change-over to new tenants. Simply re-group to the new lighting layout and adjust settings for new tenants.
3) Energy Cost Savings LLLCs use 25 to 70% less energy than non-controlled fixtures.
4) Better Occupant Experience The right amount of light provides occupants with a better environment to complete their work.
5) Additional Benefits Some systems are more comprehensive and enable valuable benefits such as asset tracking, space utilization, enhancements to safety systems and much more.
Where To Buy
LLLCs are widely available. For the DesignLights Consortium® Qualified Products List, visit: www.designlights.org/lighting-controls/download-the-qpl/ Click on the “Qualified Systems by Capability” tab and screen for those under “LLC.” Note that your utility may allow other systems in addition to this list.
Learn more about Luminaire Level Lighting Controls here.