- Puget Sound Energy: LLLC Incentive of $75 bonus per fixture in addition to $0.35 per kWh incentive.
- Seattle City Light: Incentive bonus of $50 per fixture with networked lighting controls. Look for "Advanced Lighting Controls" incentive.
- Bonneville Power Administration Public Utilities: Numerous public utilities throughout Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington. Incentive of $40-$100 per fixture for LLLC networked lighting controls (General Luminaire Style - offices, schools, medical). Incentive of $80-$600 per fixture for LLLC networked lighting controls (High Bay Style - warehouses, gyms, industrial). Incentive of $0.13 per kWh saved for new construction.
- Idaho Power: Incentive up to $0.26 per kWh (for interior) or $0.20 per kWh (for exterior) for a new fixture with networked lighting controls.
- Pacific Power in Washington: LLLC Incentive of $0.07-$0.20 per kWh (depending on interior or exterior, new fixture or retrofit kit). For new construction, $0.40-$1.00 per Watt controlled.
- Snohomish PUD: Incentive of $1-$400 per lamp/fixture. Energy Design Assistance for new construction of $0.20-$0.50 per kWh.
- Avista: LLLC incentive of $50 per fixture.
Learn more about Luminaire Level Lighting Controls