This resource page is for NEEA members and program partners to assist with promoting the benefits of luminaire level lighting controls. Marketing and educational resources include:
- Customizable marketing materials with PDF and InDesign files
- Expert interviews with PDF and video files
- Case studies highlighting LLLC success stories from the Northwest
- Educational resources on networked lighting controls developed with Seattle's Lighting Design Lab
- The Benefits of Luminaire Level Lighting Controls video series, including an 8-minute overview and four 2-minute, topic-specific demonstrations
- A Lighting Solutions playlist on YouTube, including all LLLC expert interviews, educational videos and case studies (View Here)
Customizable Marketing Collateral
Luminaire Level Lighting Controls OverviewHigh level benefits of LLLCs and why they are the next generation of efficient lighting
Luminaire Level Lighting Controls FAQDetailed description of what LLLCs are and why they are the future of commercial lighting solutions. Contains examples of LLLC systems and details about when LLLC systems are the right fit
Luminaire Level Lighting Controls InfographicVisual representation of LLLCs that details various benefits and applications
Luminaire Level Lighting Controls for HospitalsDescribes the benefits of LLLC systems in hospitals
Luminaire Level Lighting Controls for SchoolsDescribes the benefits of LLLC systems in schools
Luminaire Level Lighting Controls for OfficesDescribes the benefits of LLLC systems in office buildings
Please contact Carolyn Vanwinkle if you need assistance customizing these materials.
A series of interviews about the future of the industry and the benefits of LLLCs with regional lighting experts, including PDFs and a video (available for customization).
- Ask the Expert: Chris Meek, Integrated Design Lab
- Ask the Expert: Shaun Darragh, Lighting Design Lab
- Ask the Expert: Damon Bosetti, DesignLights Consortium
- Ask the Expert: Steve Mesh, Lighting Education & Design
LLLC success stories from the Northwest region.
- South Lander Business Park adopts Luminaire Level Lighting Controls; reduces costs and achieves long-term flexibility
- The future of lighting is here: Puget Sound Energy achieves 72 percent energy savings with luminaire level lighting controls
- Pacific Tower installs luminaire level lighting controls: Iconic building achieves flexibility and aggressive energy savings
Networked Lighting Controls Series (developed in coordination with Lighting Design Lab): View and download
Networked Lighting Controls Series: Control Tech Terms
Networked Lighting Controls Series: Primary Control Strategies
Networked Lighting Controls Series: Sequence of Operations
Networked Lighting Controls Series: Wall Station Interfaces
Networked Lighting Controls Series: Communicating the Value Proposition
Networked Lighting Controls Series: Emerging Tech Trends
The Benefits of Luminaire Level Lighting Controls: Educational video series
Below are four short clips that feature specific LLLC benefits covered in the 8 minute overview video above.