National Grid Presents: High Performance Water Heating and Distribution in Multifamily Properties
Water heating is one of the largest loads in multifamily buildings. It can easily account for 30% of the total building load. While equipment efficiency standards and programs have made great strides in improving the efficiency of water heating and water consumption is reduced by low-flow fixtures, distribution system efficiency has emerged as an increasingly important issue in the total performance of hot water systems in multifamily buildings.
• Sean Denniston, Sr. Project Manager, New Buildings Institute
• David Gaudet, Sr. Engineer, Technical Policy and Strategy, National Grid
• Mark Brescia, Sr. Program Manager, National Grid
Day & Time
- Day & Time: June 28, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- New Buildings Institute in partnership with National Grid