Assessing Pumping Systems to Optimize Operations: 2 Part Webinar Series
Looking to learn requirements to conduct a Pump System Assessment (PSA)?
The Hydraulic Institute is hosting a Pump System Assessment Webinar Series Tuesday, January 29th and Thursday, January 31st. This 2 part webinar will provide a concise understanding of the pump system optimization process and how to conduct successful PSA, which can be implemented by focusing on life cycle cost.
Carefully developed by a Hydraulic Institute committee, this educational piece is being instructed by subject matter expert Randy Riddell, Reliability Manager for Essity at the Barton Mill, Alabama.
This live webinar will walk through:
- PSA steps, tasks, and knowledge requirements
- Assembling the PSA team and planning assessment
- Three levels of PSA
- Techniques and analysis tools
- Optimization techniques
- Best practices in preparing the report
- Important aspects of making the business case to management for optimization
For more information about his webinar series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Day & Time
- Day & Time: January 29, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Hydraulic Institute